April 20 – May 10, 2018
Flash Sale ~ Save $600 when registered in full by March 24th!
200HR Teacher Training
Our 200hr yoga teacher training in Bali will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself not only in your yoga practice, but give you a deep sense of the rich culture that Bali has to offer.
The island of Bali is a potent land that provides jungle, mountains, rivers, canyons and beautiful beaches to roam and explore. Deep in the rice fields, surrounded by lush green rice grass and bright blue palm tree lined skies, we tune into the mindful rhythm of this culture, where beauty is honored in every step. We invite you on this journey of self inquiry to discover the beauty that is within you and all around you.
Spirituality is inherently infused into this unique culture that is filled with devotion. Every moment is a sacred offering of love from the heart. The temples, prayer songs and incense offerings provide the backdrop for this journey of self discovery. The ancient wisdom of this culture will guide us as we return to our heart’s essence. Commit to your practice as we go deep into this precious space for reflection and connection.
Ubud is the thriving cultural and spiritual capital of Bali. Home to Bali’s yoga, art and health scene, it provides a sanctuary in an idyllic, nurturing space, full of the revitalizing qualities of the abundant land. This program focuses on self love and self care as a path to bliss and awakening. The opportunities for massage, sauna, ceremony, yoga and more are abundant on this magical island!
- 06:00 am – 09:00 am Meditation, Pranayama, Asana
- 09:00 am – 10:00 am Breakfast
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am Spiritual Lesson, Daily Intention
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Yoga Sutras/ Yoga Anatomy
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Special Topic
- 01:00 pm – 3:00 pm Lunch
- 03:00 pm – 6:00 pm Art of teaching/ Art of touch
- 06:00 pm -7:00 pm Dinner
- 07:00 pm – 8:00 pm Satsang (sacred circle)
- 08:00 pm – 9:00 pm DreamTime
Room and Board Packages:
All packages are priced per person and include three vegetarian meals per day. Please contact email@example.com to make your housing reservation.
- Option 1: Triple Occupancy: 1 bed in 3 person share: $1,350
- Option 2: Double Occupancy: 1 bed in 2 person share: $1,500
- Option 3: Spacious Triple Suite: 1 bed in spacious 3 person share: $1,500
- Option 4: Quad: 1 bed in spacious 4 person share: $1,500
- Option 5: Single accommodation: $2,100* (when available)
- Transportation to Bali
- Ground transportation to Dragonfly Village
- Required Texts
- Optional day off activities
- Temple Visits and Cultural Activities
- Beach exploration and surfing
- Shopping in Ubud’s cultural centers
- Waterfall Trips or River Rafting
- Massage and Spa Days
- Much more!