April 24 – May 14, 2019
200HR Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
Our 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Bali will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself not only in your yoga practice, but give you a deep sense of the rich culture that Bali has to offer.
The island of Bali is a potent land that provides jungle, mountains, rivers, canyons and beautiful beaches to roam and explore. Deep in the rice fields, surrounded by lush green rice grass and bright blue palm tree lined skies, we tune into the mindful rhythm of this culture, where beauty is honored in every step. We invite you on this journey of self inquiry to discover the beauty that is within you and all around you.
Spirituality is inherently infused into this unique culture that is filled with devotion. Every moment is a sacred offering of love from the heart. The temples, prayer songs and incense offerings provide the backdrop for this journey of self discovery. The ancient wisdom of this culture will guide us as we return to our heart’s essence. Commit to your practice as we go deep into this precious space for reflection and connection.
Ubud is the thriving cultural and spiritual capital of Bali. Home to Bali’s yoga, art and health scene, it provides a sanctuary in an idyllic, nurturing space, full of the revitalizing qualities of the abundant land. This program focuses on self love and self care as a path to bliss and awakening. The opportunities for massage, sauna, ceremony, yoga and more are abundant on this magical island!
- 06:00 am – 09:00 am Meditation, Pranayama, Asana
- 09:00 am – 10:00 am Breakfast
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am Spiritual Lesson, Daily Intention
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Yoga Sutras/ Yoga Anatomy
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Special Topic
- 01:00 pm – 3:00 pm Lunch
- 03:00 pm – 6:00 pm Art of teaching/ Art of touch
- 06:00 pm -7:00 pm Dinner
- 07:00 pm – 8:00 pm Satsang (sacred circle)
- 08:00 pm – 9:00 pm DreamTime
Bali | April 2020 | 200HR Training Tuition
Bali Yoga Teacher Training April
Pay in Full
- 2 months or more: $2400
- 1 month or less: $2500
Payment Plan 3 months*
- 1/3 Deposit
- 2 payments in 60 and 90 days
- (+$150 Admin Fee)
*tuition does not include accommodation
Room and Board Packages:
All packages are priced per person and include three vegetarian meals per day. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make your housing reservation.
- Option 1: Triple Occupancy: 1 bed in 3 person share: $1,350
- Option 2: Double Occupancy: 1 bed in 2 person share: $1,500
- Option 3: Spacious Triple Suite: 1 bed in spacious 3 person share: $1,500
- Option 4: Quad: 1 bed in spacious 4 person share: $1,500
- Option 5: Single accommodation: $2,100* (when available)
- Transportation to Bali
- Ground transportation to Dragonfly Village
- Required Texts
- Optional day off activities
- Temple Visits and Cultural Activities
- Beach exploration and surfing
- Shopping in Ubud’s cultural centers
- Waterfall Trips or River Rafting
- Massage and Spa Days
- Much more!