Soulful. Serene. Dreamy.
Known for its beautiful beaches, world class surfing and rich culture, Sayulita, Mexico provides an idyllic setting to experience yoga, sunshine and the joy of living!
Sayulita is an outdoor-enthusiasts haven. It offers world class surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, boating, fishing, whale watching, cycling, horseback riding on secluded beaches and treks through surrounding jungles, all just minutes from the hotel. There is also a growing participation in Mountain Biking bordering Sayulita. Mountain Bike trails have been constructed and are continuing to be added around Sayulita. Sayulita has its share of nice shops, art galleries and cafes. Every Friday morning there is a local outdoor market with all sorts of food, local crafts and music. The neighbouring village of La Peñita, offers an enticing outdoor market every Thursday and it’s a wonderful way to catch a glimpse of local Mexican life.
Our yoga teacher training program in Mexico offers the unique opportunity to explore ancient yogic wisdoms while restoring harmony and balance into your daily existence. Our close proximity to the ocean offers the opportunity to explore the art of surfing, another flow-based spiritual practice that allows one to tap into a deep sense of connection and find oneness and peace with all that is. The ebb and flow of the waves teach us to flow with grace in this ever-changing journey of life. We find stillness within the movement, peace permeates our being.
We will not only explore ancient yogic teachings but also the mystical, spiritual and healing traditions of this land. Mexico offers an ancient and rich culture that provides a colorful mosaic of spirituality, music, dance, art, food and natural beauty that are unparalleled. With the ocean to lend us her strength and power, we set intention to peel away the layers and reveal our truth.
We invite you to connect with the beauty and diversity of Mother Earth and her inhabitants to ignite your inspiration and to awaken to your own authenticity. This training is sure to leave you feeling empowered on your spiritual quest!
- Enliven your spirit and awaken to inspiration
- Go deep into your process of self transformation as we peel away the layers to reveal your soul’s calling
- Learn to teach from a broadened perspective as we connect to ancient practices and experience yogic living
- Feel yourself become empowered as you step into your power and truth
- Wake with the sun, breathe and practice in the open air, move to the sounds and rhythms of nature
- Feel the powerful abundance of nature, living close to the earth to nourish your soul
- Experience the purification and healing power of the ocean
- Daily meditation, yoga, spiritual lessons
- Music, Dance and Ceremony
- Becoming a certified yoga teacher! (Yoga Alliance approved)
- Temescal (sweat lodge ceremony)
- World class surf breaks
- Exotic vegetarian cuisine to ignite your senses
- Silent walks along the beach
- Experience Surfing, Horse Riding or SUPing (stand up paddle boarding) to connect with oneness and flow
- Hiking, ziplining and adventure
- Find peace and harmony through spiritual surfing
- Fresh tropical fruits and vegetables to feed your spirit
- Optional excursions on days off
Hotelito Los Suenos is a boutique hotel in Sayulita catering to yoga, surfing and healthy living. It is just steps away from the Pacific Ocean and provides everything one needs in seeking relaxation and comfort. There is surfing and beach time built into the schedule so we can easily access nearby world class surf breaks.
Little Hotel of Dreams is a place to relax and indulge in the quaint tropical seaside village of Sayulita. Hotelito los Sueños is all about comfort, tranquility and a high level of service. They have intention to provide guests with the best experience possible; clean, secure, tasteful and comfortable guest rooms, beautiful yoga spaces, abundant healthy meals as well as surfboards and bicycles to loan.
Once you settle into Hotelito Los Sueños, you really don’t need to go anywhere. Unless you want to hit the waves on the beach, located no more than a 5 minute walk from the front door. Not only is this the ideal space for your yoga practice, but Los Suenos also features two pools for a post-yoga cool down.
Other features include:
- Air conditioning
- Private bathrooms with hot water
- Non-smoking throughout
- Two Pools (new salt water pool!)
- Sun terrace
- Complimentary bikes & boogie boards
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge
- In-house massage therapist
- Mountain bike lockup area
Website: Hotelito Los Suenos
21 day Yoga Training | Room and Board Packages:
All packages are priced per person and include three organic vegetarian meals per day.
- Double Room: $1575
- Double Room Plus: $1680
- Double Room w/ kitchenette: $1785
- Double Room w/ Kitchen: $1840
- Private Room: $2275
- Transportation to Sayulita, Mexico
- Ground transport to Hotelitos Los Suenos
- Optional body therapies and treatments
- Optional day off activities