Soulful. Serene. Dreamy.
Known for its beautiful beaches, world class surfing and rich culture the Oaxacan coast provides an idyllic setting to experience yoga, sunshine and the joy of living!
Oaxaca is an outdoor-enthusiasts haven. It offers world class surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, boating, fishing, whale watching, cycling, horseback riding on secluded beaches and treks through surrounding jungles, all just minutes from the hotel. Mazunte has its share of nice shops, art galleries and cafes. It’s a wonderful way to catch a glimpse of local Mexican life.
Our yoga teacher training program in Mexico offers the unique opportunity to explore ancient yogic wisdoms while restoring harmony and balance into your daily existence. Our close proximity to the ocean offers the opportunity to explore the art of surfing, another flow-based spiritual practice that allows one to tap into a deep sense of connection and find oneness and peace with all that is. The ebb and flow of the waves teach us to flow with grace in this ever-changing journey of life. We find stillness within the movement, peace permeates our being.
We will not only explore ancient yogic teachings but also the mystical, spiritual and healing traditions of this land. Mexico offers an ancient and rich culture that provides a colorful mosaic of spirituality, music, dance, art, food and natural beauty that are unparalleled. With the ocean to lend us her strength and power, we set intention to peel away the layers and reveal our truth.
We invite you to connect with the beauty and diversity of Mother Earth and her inhabitants to ignite your inspiration and to awaken to your own authenticity. This training is sure to leave you feeling empowered on your spiritual quest!
- Enliven your spirit and awaken to inspiration
- Go deep into your process of self transformation as we peel away the layers to reveal your soul’s calling
- Learn to teach from a broadened perspective as we connect to ancient practices and experience yogic living
- Feel yourself become empowered as you step into your power and truth
- Wake with the sun, breathe and practice in the open air, move to the sounds and rhythms of nature
- Feel the powerful abundance of nature, living close to the earth to nourish your soul
- Experience the purification and healing power of the ocean
- Daily meditation, yoga, spiritual lessons
- Music, Dance and Ceremony
- Becoming a certified yoga teacher! (Yoga Alliance approved)
- Temescal (sweat lodge ceremony)
- World class surf breaks
- Exotic vegetarian cuisine to ignite your senses
- Silent walks along the beach
- Experience Surfing, Horse Riding or SUPing (stand up paddle boarding) to connect with oneness and flow
- Hiking, ziplining and adventure
- Find peace and harmony through spiritual surfing
- Fresh tropical fruits and vegetables to feed your spirit
- Optional excursions on days off
Las Tres Cabanas is a boutique hotel in San Agustinillo Beach catering to yoga, surfing and healthy living. It is just steps away from the Pacific Ocean and provides everything one needs in seeking relaxation and comfort. There is surfing and beach time built into the schedule so we can easily access nearby world class surf breaks.
Las Tres Cabanas is a place to relax and indulge in the quaint tropical seaside village of San Agustinillo Beach. Las Tres Cabanas is all about comfort, tranquility and a high level of service. They have intention to provide guests with the best experience possible; clean, secure, tasteful and comfortable guest rooms, beautiful yoga space and abundant healthy meals.
Once you settle into Las Tres Cabanas, you really don’t need to go anywhere. Unless you want to hit the waves on the beach, located no more than a 5 minute walk from the front door. Not only is this the ideal space for your yoga practice, but Las Tres Cabanas also features a pool with stunning 270 degree views of the beach.
Other features include:
- Air conditioning
- Private bathrooms with hot water
- Non-smoking throughout
- Sun terrace
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge
- In-house massage therapist
Upcoming Mexico Events
200hr Yoga Teacher Trainings
New Dates TBA!
21 day Yoga Training | Room and Board Packages:
All packages are priced per person and include three organic vegetarian meals per day.
- Double Room: $1300 – $1500 USD
- Private Room: $1800 – $2100 USD
- Transportation to San Agustinillo Beach, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Ground transport to Las Tres Cabanas
- Optional body therapies and treatments
- Optional day off activities