200hr Yoga Teacher Training
200HR Yoga Teacher Training Guatemala
Our Guatemala Yoga Teacher Training offers the unique opportunity to explore ancient yogic wisdoms while restoring harmony and balance into your daily existence. Our ecologically sustainable, natural sanctuary offers the opportunity to observe prosperous interdependence with the Earth. With this wisdom, we find re-connection and holistic understandings of green principles in daily life as well as how to live life in balance. Tap into a deep sense of connection and find oneness and peace with all that is.
Located in the energy vortex of Lake Atitlan, Guatemala, surrounded by three volcanoes, this program offers a powerful place to tap into the wisdom of the land, the ancient Mayan culture and the deep inner knowing of our own hearts. This is the perfect place to open and relax our minds, remember the wisdom of our ancestors, and ignite our hearts in the middle of nature. By living a simple and intentional existence, we experience rest, revitalization and growth of the individual in harmony with the environment. In this program we find a harmonious and symbiotic blend of ancient indigenous wisdom and yogic teachings to guide us on this path.
The energy of Guatemala is one of ancient wisdom, connection and awakening. We invite you to embark upon this powerful journey with us as we explore the mysteries of our own heart, peel away the layers and awaken to our soul’s purpose. Insights, breakthroughs and revelations abound supported by this magical land.
Daily YTT Schedule
- 06:30 am – 09:00 am Meditation, Pranayama, Asana
- 09:00 am – 10:00 am Breakfast
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am Spiritual Lesson
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Special Topic
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Anatomy/Philosophy
- 01:00 pm – 3:00 pm Lunch – Break
- 03:00 pm – 6:00 pm Art of Teaching/Art of Touch
- 06:00 pm – 7:00 pm Dinner
- 07:00 pm – 8:00 pm Satsang (sacred circle)
*Every 5th day is an Off Day
Pay in Full
- 3 months or more: $2100 USD
- 2 months or more: $2200 USD
- 1 month or less: $2300 USD
- 1/3 Deposit
- $150 USD Admin Fee
- 2 payments in 60 & 90 days
Room & Board Packages
All packages are located onsite at Arco Isis Sanctuary in San Marcos, Lake Atitlan Guatemala. All packages are priced per person and include three vegetarian meals per day. Please select your choice from the options below.
- Transportation to Guatemala
- Ground transportation to Arco Isis
- Required Texts
- Optional day off activities