Yoga Sequencing & Cueing Workshop
25hr Participation Certificate + YACEP
Sept 10 – 12, 2021
25hr Online Yoga Sequencing & Cueing Workshop
Intentional & Intuitive Sequencing & Cueing Workshop
Our 25hr Yoga Sequencing & Cueing workshop will elevate & Transform your foundational sequencing and cueing skills Step up into your voice as a teacher by learning to weave in the philosophy of yoga into your classes with more ease and fluidity through intentional and intuitive cues and class sequence structure. Allow yourself to dive deeper into the process of guiding classes that have dynamic themes, in-depth and transformative elements for your students. This course will give you lectures, worksheets, and tools to bring your passion for teaching to the next level. Feel more confident offering advanced sequences, weave in spiritual wisdom with ease, and offer more yogic philosophy into your classes to guide your students to deeper self-awareness.
This Continuing Education course format:
- 1 weekend of live classes plus homework
- 18 live hours + 7 hours of additional practice, activities and/ or pre-recorded.
- All live sessions will also be recorded so you can view at a time that aligns with your schedule.
What to Expect
Friday | Welcoming
- Opening Ceremony
- Course Intro & Overview
- Yoga Practice
Saturday | Sequencing Focus
- Learn how to more thoroughly develop Beg. – Adv. Sequences
- Theme-Weaving with a Purpose (physical / spiritual)
- Learn to structure your classes with a focus on anatomy, alignment, body mechanics, and pose relationships
Sunday | Cueing Focus
- Using the framework of chakras, kosha’s and value’s as a framework or cues
- Transforming fundamental basics to unique authentic cues
- Learning to cue to individual students needs vs general cues
‘LIVE’ classes will be recorded for future viewing. We encourage you to join each ‘LIVE’ class however you do not need to attend ‘LIVE’ to join the course.
Live Class Times
- Friday 4:00 pm – 7 pm PST
- Saturday 8:30 am – 5 pm PST
- Sunday 8:30 am – 5 pm PST
Saturday & Sunday Schedule
- Morning Meditation & Practice
- Lunch Break
- Partner Practice / Group Practice
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits
Upon completion of the coursework and evaluation, participants will receive a certification of completion for 25hr Yoga Sequencing & Cueing Course. For those that are Yoga teachers this will then enable you to register with Yoga Alliance for Continuing Education Credits (YACEP.)
Pay In Full
- 25% Deposit
- Full Payment 30 days before course start date
Yoga Sequencing & Cueing Prerequisites
Our 25hr Yoga Sequencing & Cueing program is open to all those interested however those who are currently teaching or have graduated from a 200hr Yoga Teacher Training will be best aligned with the course curriculum.