300HR Yoga Teacher Training
300HR Yoga Teacher Training Program
The Sacred Paths Yoga 26 day 300hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program blends traditional yogic teachings and spirituality with earth medicine to provide a holistic, synergistic and applicable approach to living yoga while gaining advanced skills to incorporate into your teaching. This program is designed for those souls with an RYT200 who are interested in advancing their skill set and deepening their personal connection to this practice.
Our 300hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training offers an opportunity for self growth, personal development and transformation while providing more tools to expand your teaching and to empower your leadership. We will explore yoga philosophy in depth, functional anatomy, alignment, sequencing, advanced assists, Ayurveda, Shamanism, Reiki, ceremony, healing arts and more while embarking upon a deep soul journey. The experience will be richly informative, empowering and inspiring.
Awaken to your true potential as healer, space holder and yoga teacher.
July 29 – Aug 23, 2020
Nov 26 – Dec 21, 2020
What to Expect
Typical Daily Schedule
- 06:00 – 09:00am Meditation, Pranayama, Asana
- 09:00 – 10:00am Breakfast
- 10:00 – 11:00am Spiritual Lesson | Ancient Wisdom
- 11:00 – 12:00pm Yoga Philosophy | Yoga Anatomy
- 12:00 – 1:00pm Special Topic
- 01:00 – 3:00pm Lunch
- 03:00 – 6:00pm Art of Teaching | Advanced Assists | Yoga Therapeutics
- 06:00 -7:00pm Dinner
- 07:00 – 8:00pm Satsang (Sacred Gathering)
- 08:00 – 9:00pm DreamTime
- Experienced, Talented, Knowledgable & Dedicated Facilitators
- Morning Meditation, Pranayama & Asana Practice
- Native American Medicine Wheel Philosophy
- Yoga Sutras and Ancient Texts
- In Depth Yoga Anatomy
- Daily Intention and Spiritual Lesson
- Art of Teaching, Alignment, Advanced Assists
- Delicious Vegetarian Meals
- Sacred Circle and Conscious Community
- Kirtan, Sound Healing and Dance
Each training is a uniquely wonderful experience dependent upon the energy, interests and experience of the group. The Sacred Paths Yoga Advanced 300hr Yoga Teacher Training is guided by SPY founders Darin Lehman and Lacey Hickox, along with the inspiring and soulful Srimati. You can trust that this course will be guided with the experience, compassion and wisdom that these three core faculty bring to SPY. They have many years of experience facilitating YTTs and inform their teachings from a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and direct connections. It is their highest honor and joy to be living this practice and to share the wisdom of yoga with others. Their intention is to share curriculum and a deep soul journey in which to cultivate individual and group growth.
The Sacred Paths Yoga 300hr Yoga Teacher Training is a 26 day journey divided into five cycles of 4 days with a day off in between each. Throughout each cycle, we will use one of the five elements Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether as guidance and as the foundation of our experience for lessons, insights, ceremony and healing. Each cycle we go deeper into our journey of learning and revealing with this potent Earth Medicine.
We begin each day with an intention, Sankalpa, which we will weave throughout the day’s teachings and live within our own personal practice. We begin each morning in a beautiful location connecting with nature and ourselves through sunrise meditation, pranayama and asana practice. This is followed by a yogic breakfast, nourishing our bodies and spirits with wholesome organic vegetarian food.
The experience of the day is one of learning and living yogic theory and healing practices through interactive workshops, classes and dynamic group discussions. In the morning classes, we explore the fundamentals of yogic living, coursework for inner transformation and growth, functional anatomy, meditation techniques, advanced pranayama practices, deeper lessons on Ayurveda and the ancient wisdom of yoga philosophy with the Yoga Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita through engaging comprehensive lectures.
Deepen Your Offerings
In the afternoon classes, we share workshops on Yoga Therapeutics, the Art of Teaching, Sequencing, Advanced Asanas, Assists and Alignment. Students will develop tools to find their own authentic voice as teachers and to empower their leadership. Students will also experience and learn to guide ceremony, shamanic drum journey, kirtan, sound healing and more!
Each evening we close with Satsang, our sacred community gathering, which may be meditation, kirtan, chanting, sacred ceremony or a sharing circle to connect and release the day’s challenges, triumphs, insights and joys. The day flows within a safe container, held and guided by experienced spaceholders in an inspiring location.
With experienced facilitators and an integrative approach, our trainings are designed to deepen your personal experience and knowledge of Yoga and to expand your spiritual journey. Sacred Paths Yoga Advanced 300hr Teacher Training Program guides students to become empowered leaders and to find their own voice as teachers. You will have the opportunity to dive back into the teachings you received during your 200-hour yoga teacher training with a deeper perspective as well as advance your teaching skills, philosophy understanding, anatomy knowledge, learn advanced assists and therapeutics while embodying yoga as a lifestyle and holistic healing practice. You will have the opportunity to learn and to practice assists, holding sacred space, designing sequences, guiding ceremony, sharing sound healing and shamanic journeys, designing workshops and much more!
During the 300hr Yoga Teacher Training Program you will…
- Be guided by Experienced, Talented, Knowledgeable & Dedicated Facilitators
- Grow, expand and empower your teachings
- Practice Meditation, Mantra, Pranayama & Asana daily
- Explore Native American Medicine Wheel Philosophy, Earth Medicine and the Art of Ceremony
- Experience and learn to guide sacred rituals such as: Full and New Moon Ceremonies, Fire Ceremony, Water Blessing Ceremony, Earth Gratitude Ceremony, Puja (Hindi offering), Cacao Ceremony and more
- Study the Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita and Ancient Texts in depth
- Deepen your understanding of functional Yoga Anatomy and Yoga Therapeutics
- Explore subtle anatomy thought the Chakras, Bandhas, Vayus and Koshas
- Learn advanced Pranayama techniques
- Refine your sequencing and theme-weaving skills
- Incorporate Ayurveda into your lifestyle
- Live with Daily Intentions (Sankalpa) to deepen your personal development
- Learn the Art of Teaching, Alignment, Advanced Assists
- Be nourished by delicious Vegetarian meals
- Experience Sacred Circle and Conscious Community
- Practice Kirtan, Medicine Songs and Sound Healing
- Explore Reiki, Chi Gong, Shamanic Journey and healing arts
- Find your authentic voice as a yoga teacher
- Learn the Art of Conscious Business and explore your vision for bringing this practice into your community
Yoga Alliance International
Upon completion of the 300hr Yoga Teacher Training coursework, peer teaching and evaluation, participants will receive a Yoga Alliance certification of completion.
We view yoga as a spiritual practice, as a path to self-realization, union, bliss, conscious connection, deepened awareness and mindful living. Throughout this process we explore different paths to Union including conscious movement, song, dance, chanting, ceremony and more! In this journey, we embody yogic living, fully immersing ourselves in the experience of living and breathing this practice on and off our mat with our beloved community as our unwavering support system. This path asks for dedication, discipline and courage to look deep within to uncover our truth and our own authentic connection. Without our daily distractions, habits and patterns, a new way of perceiving the world is revealed.
Everyone is accepted, supported and encouraged through their process. Through our community we create a comfortable safe space to facilitate growth and expansion on all levels.
300hr Yoga Teacher Training Prerequisites
*Please note, the Advanced 300hr Yoga Teacher Training program is for students who have already completed a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
Our 300hr Yoga Teacher Training program is open to practitioners and teachers who have completed the Sacred Paths Yoga 200hr YTT or another 200hr YTT with a Yoga Alliance affiliated school.
For those souls with a long-standing practice of yoga and/or healing arts who do not yet have an RYT 200 certification and are interested in joining, please send a letter to email@example.com so that we may review your expectations, intentions and qualifications.
Sacred Paths Yoga Advanced 300hr Yoga Teacher Training builds upon our 200hr curriculum as well as focuses on the expansion of your spiritual journey. Personal spiritual development is a key component in stepping into your calling as inspiring and intuitive guide. This course is developed for yoga teachers and practitioners who have intention to add depth to their practice and teachings and to truly embody this practice as a yogi and healer.
We invite you to set intention, with an open heart and mind, to fully commit to and embrace the yogic lifestyle during your training and beyond, to let go of expectations and to fully surrender to the experience.
Pay In Full
- 3 months or more:
- 2 months or more:
- Less than 30 days:
- 1/3 Deposit
- $150 Admin Fee
- 2 payments in 60 & 90 days
Required Reading for the Course:
- Sacred Paths Yoga 300hr Teacher Training Manual by Dedicated Yogi’s
- Light on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali translated by B.K.S. Iyengar or Yoga Sutras translated by Dennis Hill
- The Bhagavad Gita by Veda Vyasa
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
Suggested Pre-Course Reading:
- Teaching Yoga by Mark Stephens
- Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar
General Reading Recommendations:
- Light on Life by BKS Iyengar
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- The Four Insights: Wisdom, Power, and Grace of the Earthkeepers by Alberto Villoldo
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho