Mexico | 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
San Agustinillo Beach, Oaxaca, Mexico.
Please review the following information as you begin to prepare for your Yoga Teacher Training.
Tres Marias | San Agustinillo Beach, Oaxaca, Mexico.
(+52) 958 100 40 44
(+52) 951 124 42 72
Please remember there is a cost for Tuition and a separate cost for Accommodation. All payments are due no later than 30 days before the course starts. Thank you for your prompt payments.
If you still owe Tuition or Accommodation payment, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not already reserved your room of choice please email us to let us know which room option you would prefer. We will send you an Email-Invoice for payment.
If you would like to book extra nights before or after the course please email Reservations@lastresmariascabanas.com and they will help to book your extra nights.
- We suggest booking your international flight to Mexico City (MEX).
- Book your Domestic Flight from Mexico City MEX to:
Airlines that Fly to Puerto Escondido Airport:
- American Airlines
- LATAM Airlines
- United Airlines
Airlines that Fly to Huatulco Airport:
- Envoy Air
- American Airlines
Playa San Agustinillo is just about the same distance from Puerto Escondido (North) and Huatalco (South.) Travel from either location is along the MX 200 beach highway.
- Puerto Escondido to Tres Marias > 1 hr 20 minute drive. There are taxis located at the airport.
- Huatulco Airport to Tres Marias > 1 hr 10 minute drive. There are taxis located at the airport.
Mazunte is the closest neighboring town.
The currency in Mexico is the Mexican Pesos: Current rate is approx. $18 MX Pesos to $1 USD
We suggest to either bring your ATM card to use at one of the many ATM Cajero’s (fees incurred) or bring cash and exchange at the banks (less fees incurred) in Mexico City Airport, Puerto Escondido or Puerto Angel (15 minutes South of Playa San Agustinillo.)
COVID ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- There are no entry requirements to enter Mexico.
If you need a Covid Test to leave Mexico and Re-Enter your home country we will be organizing for the doctor to come give tests at Tres Marias in the final days of the course. The cost for Covid Tests near the beach is approx. $100 USD.
We suggest that all students have travelers insurance.
Travel Booking websites:
- On the first day of the course checkin begins at 2 pm. If you need to arrive earlier your room may be ready or you can leave your bags with the office at Tres Marias Resort.
- We often have an optional Yoga Class at 4 pm.
- We will have dinner at 6:00 pm followed by our opening ceremony at 7:00 pm.
On the last day of the training we will have morning practice, breakfast and will finish by 10 am. You can book your return taxi directly with Tres Marias Resort.
Our daily schedule will generally be:
- 06:00 am – 08:00 am Meditation, Pranayama & Asana practice
- 08:00 am – 10:00 am Breakfast
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am Spiritual Lesson
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Special Topic
- 12:00 pm – 01:00 pm Anatomy or Philosophy
- 01:00 pm – 03:00 pm Lunch and Break
- 03:00 pm – 06:00 pm The Art of teaching/ Art of touch
- 06:00 pm – 07:00 pm Dinner/Self Sadhana
- 07:00 pm – 08:00 pm Sacred Circle Satsung
Every 5th day is an off day. There will be 3 days off during the training. Excursion options include:
- Massage/Spa services
- Nature Tours
- Whale Watching
All extra activities vary in price, most can be arranged through the hotel on arrival or the day before your planned excursion.
Please be careful on off days. There are no refunds once the course has started if you are injured on an OFF DAY.
SICK DAYS/MISSED DAYS
We will make arrangements to make up any missed days during the program. Typically, it is not a problem and you can get everything completed during the course. If there is a circumstance where you need to complete hours after the course there may be additional charges to compensate the teachers and administrators time.
There are no refunds once the course started. This includes for students who may become sick or injured (onsite or offsite.)
- SPY 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Manual – we will have it waiting for you at the training site.
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (There are many authors to choose from we suggest translations by Dennis Hill, Nischala Joy Devi, Satchittananda or Iyengar)
*Additional books that you may be interested in can be found on the SPY website
Laundry is available in San Agustinillo.
The amazing meals at Tres Marias are all vegetarian. If you have certain dietary needs or restrictions, please let us know (i.e., gluten, dairy, nut preferences sensitivities or allergies.)
Filtered water will be provided in cafe and the yoga studio. In general, do not drink tap water in Mexico without first purifying.
We recommend you consult with your doctor prior to your trip to get any questions answered.
WHAT TO PACK
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Bathing suits
- Sun Block
- Biodegradable shampoo, soap, etc (Indigo does provide soaps)
- All-natural bug repellent (All Terrain, Herbal Armor & Burts Bees are great!)
- Lightweight, long-sleeved shirts and pants
- 5 yoga outfits
- T-shirts and shorts
- Headlamps and/or flashlights
- Yoga Mat or Yoga Towel (There are mats available to use but we suggest your own mat)
- White or other Ceremonial Outfit
- Any snacks/superfoods you like between meals
- Musical Instruments
- Art Supplies
- Journal and pens
- Course Textbooks
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by phone or email. Also, we would love to know how you found out about us, so when you send us your flight information, please let us know how you discovered Sacred Paths Yoga!
We are looking forward to having you here, ready to embark on this life changing journey, shedding away our layers to become our truest self.
The Sacred Paths Yoga Family